
Why a pie? Today is Einstein's birthday, and Pi Day, as well!
On our menu: Shepherd's Pie, Spring Greens Salad, Sour Cream Apple Pie

How many digits of pi have you memorized?
Celebrate whenever you can with your dear ones and call your mother!
Some things can only be explained from the hidden regions of the heart. Les petits bonheurs are all the little things that make each day a miracle. May I share my feast with you?


11 comments:
Sophie's choice? Even your bistakes are funny, hunny!
Honey? Did someone mention honey? Honey and pi are good for the tummy, you know. And of course we must have OWL...."Owl hasn't exactly got Brain, but he Knows Things." ~ Winnie the Pooh
Perhaps OWL knows Pi.
Perhaps OWL knows Einstein.
Beware the Ides of March.
On the pi numbers, I will have memorized somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,000. The last 996 are coming kinda slow, though.
It's been a long time since I've had to think about Pi, but Rachel and i were just discussing pie this afternoon and remembering when we ordered pie at our favorite diner. We shared two pieces between the two of us.
I think I may have promised to attempt a coconut cream pie for my husband's birthday. Yum-yum.
Do you think Sophie would have chosen chocolate cream over coconut cream pie? Or would that decision have destroyed her, too
(what a cruel, cruel joke. Poor Sophie.)
And ack, I am supposed to be doing homework right now, speaking of Pi.
Now I've got to remember my own dang blogger account. Let's see....
If pi were the combination to my bike lock, then I'd probably have memorized six numbers, but they wouldn't necessarily be in the right order.
So congrats on the win last night. But tell your wrestling progeny there that the Spartan grapplers finished dead last in the Big Ten.
Yeah, yeah, yeah--Go Spartans. I hear ya. Methinks this year however it's go as in going, going . . .
What a cool pi pie! I only have the number memorized to 3.1416. When I was in high school, one of our math teachers had pi up on the wall like a border near the ceiling going all the way around all 4 sides of the room.
I mean we shared two pieces between the four of us. Wishful thinking.
I am the queen of bistakes.
I'm rather slow. I only know or care about 3.14. I love your pie, and I love your visits.
Thank you for that dear reminder of Who's in control.
I visited with Vicki and Bud yesterday. Ha-ha!
"Cosine, secant, tangent, sine
3.14159
Integral, radical, u dv,
slipstick, slide rule,
MIT!"
Massachusetts Institute of Technol
Got your message but can't send any more matches (condolences on the MSU loss, though).
With all the Spartans' misfortunes and all the matches I've sent, Homeland Security paid me a visit to see why I'm sending all these "incendiary devices" through the mail. They also elicited from me the fact that you seem to changes aliases (Bonnie, Belle, Babette, Bernadette) right around tax time each year. So the IRS and Homeland Security both want to pay you a visit there.
Sorry, but I was just doing my part as a loyal American (and Wolverine).
Ah! A grand way to celebrate. I have not has shepherd's pie in a long time.
Post a Comment