Some things can only be explained from the hidden regions of the heart. Les petits bonheurs are all the little things that make each day a miracle. May I share my feast with you?

Sunday, April 08, 2007

He is risen! Alleluia!


Carmel of the Holy Trinity Cloister in Spokane, Washington
by Sherry Yost

Blessed Easter!

10 comments:

Miz S said...

Happy Easter, Babette! xoxo from Miz S

Kimberly said...

A joyous Easter to you and your family, Babette.

Melanie said...

He is risen indeed! Happy Easter!

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Your blog is truly a class act. And so are you.

amarkonmywall said...

You know how I feel about all this spiritual blogging- Jane sums it up nicely. xoxox

Gail said...

Hope your Easter was wonderful.
Will you give me a sign when the 'blessed event' happens? Miss you!

srp said...

I know your Easter was a blessed one with family. This is beautiful stained glass, I adore stained glass of all types.

I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you for a "Thinking Blogger Award". You can read about it over at my place. Words cannot express how much I look forward to your posts.. the art, music, wisdom and humor. They make my day.

Raggedy said...

What a beautiful picture!
Thank you.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and wondering if you are a grandma yet.

Beverly said...

This comment is a few days late...I just got my computer back. As Roxanne said, I know you had a very blessed Easter.

What a wonderful promise to us!

About Me

My photo
I live on a forested mountain with my beloved husband and our large family. Less is more, except where children are concerned. My favorite pastimes are practicing yoga on my side deck, learning how to improvise on the cello, and boating into the Puget Sound with my sweetheart.